Saturday, March 12, 2011

Vertical hill

Wow, the last time i blogged was 4 days ago.  I am really slacking.  I have all of next week off, and a long list of things to blog about so I should be blogging more next week.

I am extremely sore, why?  I went to Acadia University for the experience Acadia day yesterday.  Acadia is a hill, I've drawn a picture to illustrate:
I also ran up the hill a couple times because we did the Amazing Race, also multiple set of stairs.  I went to the 13th floor of the tower, that was fun.  On the way back down a Custodian gave us the absolutist dirtiest look ever.  He wasn't really that happy that there were 12 people in the elevator he wanted to go in, with his cart.  Then we almost got run over by a truck, he wasn't moving, or slowing down.  Weirdo.
I obviously have no strength, as now my whole body hurts.  I am a wimp.
It was a really great time, the mini lectures I went to were amazing.  I may just be saying this because in the pop culture and politics lecture the teacher sang Springsteen.  I really liked the Political Science one too.
I just started singing a rap song, that was weird.

3 comments:

  1. great diagram. love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was needed, I couldn't explain what I wanted. Hence I opened the most advanced technology I have, Microsoft paint, and drew this. I think it's pretty great. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete