Monday, March 14, 2011

5 languages, none of them Russian

So I love the 5 love languages.
Why?  Because it's amazing, and almost point perfect.
I've taken the quiz twice now, and both times I've gotten Words of affirmation as my first language.  Which when I think about it, is exactly how I am.  I just love being told I'm super cool and amazing.  I also express myself best on written word, that's how I love.  Physical.  Not cool with people touching me all the time. 
 This is their description of  Words of Affirmation:
"Actions don’t always speak louder than words. If this is your love language, unsolicited compliments mean the world to you. Hearing the words, “I love you,” are important—hearing the reasons behind that love sends your spirits skyward. Insults can leave you shattered and are not easily forgotten."
Um that's me.

So everyone should go and take the quiz.  The link is right here.  At the bottom it says "take the quiz".  I like that it's tailored now to different people that's cool, so you can take it based on who you are.


I'm odd, I have no clue where the post title came from. Love in Russian is, a strange jumble.  Czech is a bit clearer, Láska.  I think it looks kind of cute.  It would make a nice name.
I also write my posts in Time New Roman 12, just like my History essays.  I'm a dork.

No comments:

Post a Comment