Saturday, March 19, 2011

Sarcastic facial expressions

St. Patricks day has come and gone.
 I did't even wear green, I'm a horriable Irishman.

There's 3 superhero movies coming out this summer.  I want to see them all, but I probably won't see Thor.  Even though Thor is super cool.

When I blog I make sarcastic facial expressions and nod.  It's pretty strange.

I denied Redeemer University yesterday.  I was sad when I did.  I really really wanted to go there, but it's just not in the cards.  Ever..Unless I win at cards.

My youth group is having a potluck tomorrow.  That should be fun.

I need to stop these random posts and write real ones, on somewhat related subjects, or a single subject.  eventually.

2 comments:

  1. youth potluck sounds like a lot of fun, see ya tomorrow;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howw was potluck? Hope you had fun there!

    ReplyDelete