Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Day Three

Day 3: A favorite book.


I've already admitted that my favourite book is, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith. Which is amazing.

Another one of my favourite books is Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine, I've read it more times than I can count.  
Star Girl by Jerry Spinelli is a book that I read far too  much than I Should. It's just so sweet.
My Favourite Harry Potter book is the Goblet of Fire, and oddly it's the only one I don't own.


The Children of Men by P. D. James was one of the best books I have ever read but I'm not sure if it's a favourite.

The Artemis Fowl series by Eoin Colfer is great, and I have to reread it. It's crafted so wonderfully.  Artemis Fowl: The Lost Colony or book 4 was the worst for me.  There's a new book out that I still haven't read and another, and, the last coming out in 2012.
 The Uglies series by Scott Westerfield is mind blowing and really makes you question our culture, I though the whole series was great.  I tried another one of his series but it didn't measure up.

What's your favourite book or series?

No comments:

Post a Comment