Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day Two

Day 2: A favorite movie.

Isn't this all I talk about on this blog?  Politics and movies?

Oceans 11.  Not the 2001 version with George Cloony and Brad Pitt, even though that version is amazing, and funny and witty.  I'm talking about the 1960 version with Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin and Sammy Davis Jr.  Which just oozes coolness.  It's also witty and Funny and includes the Rat Pack, which is undeniably the coolest thing ever.  
This poster is very cool


You cannot say that this picture just doesn't look cool.

I wish I could have found a picture of Frank Sinatra sporting this puffy orange knit sweater but I couldn't.  He completely rocked it.
The ending to this movie is different than the 2001 version but is still a twist.


What's your favourite movie?

No comments:

Post a Comment