Saturday, April 16, 2011

Huge overreaction

I haven't blogged in too long.  I'd like to write about the debate but I'm feeling like that would be an extremely long under taking.  it may happen soon enough.  I'm going to write about hockey first (As the Canadiens won their first game :) )  I need to write about hockey, it's going to happen.  I've also still got that list of posts to write, they're in the back of my mind everyday now.

I find the most popular post on my blog odd, the homeschooling one makes sense, but the others....not so much.  For some reason my post called "The Crew" is insanely popular, and I don't know why.  Also the "New Layout?"  post is insanely popular and it's not a good post by any stretch.  I don't get it.

This is extremely funny, and fitting.  As the Canadiens fans seem to riot over everything, win or lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment