Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Hockey and Snark, it's my life

The Vancouver Canucks, Chicago Blackhawks series is very nerve racking for me.  I still have no clue who to cheer for, game 7 is starting in 5 minutes.
I've said from the very beginning of the season that if Montreal doesn't get the cup then I want Vancouver to win it. Then they got set up against Chicago, my 3rd favourite team.  I still can't choose.
The Sendin twins are down right adorable, I aww every time I see them.  Johnathan Toews is my favourite NHLer at the moment.  I also have this thing for dynasties, the Canadiens in the 70's the Maple Leafs in the 60's (and never since) So if Chicago won then they could possibly carry on after their win last year.  If they weren't playing Vancouver I would cheer a lot louder.  Chicago is my my favourite American City. Vancouver is a Canadian team, so I cheer for Canadian teams until they all get knocked out.
Vancouver just scored.
I am torn to pieces.  Whoever wins tonight is who I'm cheering for.

On a side note, people use the word epic too much.\
And on a snarky side note I'm starting to hate reading Christian girl blogs.  Why, I find them unmodest, not in dress but in speech, gushing over boys every single blog post is just inappropriate.  I'm all for marriage, but if that's your only goal in life, and blog posts then...take a few steps back. I've gushed about 1 guy, once, and he's Batman so...can you blame me.  But that was once, not every post dissecting every mushy movie hero you have ever seen.  Yes I like that you cover your body but I don't like how you bear your inner thoughts on Flynn Rider, or that you talk about getting married or courting over and over..  I'm nasty sometimes.  Obviously this isn't a comment on the blog of every Christian girl, as I'm a Christian girl, who writes a blog.  I'm also cocky sometimes.
I need to stop.
The espadrille style of shoe is seriously the comfiest ever, more than my vans.

No comments:

Post a Comment