Monday, April 18, 2011

Day One

Day 1: A favorite song.


This is an extremely hard question, I love music, I'm indecisive.
Because I'm blogging and not posting pictures on Facebook, I'm going to break this into categories.


Favourite Christian Song
Show me Your Glory- Third Day


Song that I listen to obsessively
Dog Days are Over- Florence+ the Machine
p.s this video is extremely weird.


Song that makes me want to dance like crazy
Rosalita- Bruce Springsteen



Favourite song with a crazy good break down in the 2nd half.
Dustbowl Dance-Mumford and Sons

I'm putting two.
The Perfect Space- The Avett Brothers



I really could go on forever but I'm not going to.  I just posted 5 Youtube videos, crazy.  I do not at all expect you to watch every single one of these videos, because I wouldn't, and I have weird music taste.
I'm trying to make this blog more interactive, aiming for a video or picture with every post.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, my dear old friend!
    Just discovered your blog completely by mistake - but I must say I like your taste in music - Third Day, Mumford and Sons (I think I could listen to them 24-7 - minus Little Lion Man - what's up with that? We cut that one off the i-pod)and I always love me some Avett Brothers. I've never seen that video before - cracks me up with Scott scooting over to the drums for the bridge. Had some people over for lunch yesterday and Bethan was standing at the kitchen sink "doing dishes" as we visited in the living room - suddenly she starts singing - very loudly "Goin' off the wails on a cwazy twain!!" Sometimes our musical taste needs a little explaining, too!

    Anyway - hello from Ontario - hope you are enjoying early spring!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is a funny thing, discovering something and then finding out that you know them. I'm just wondering how you fond me. Mumford and Sons does possess a certain quality of 24-7 listenablity, much like James Taylor. That song is also not on my i-Pod. Oh that makes me miss Bethan so much.
    Hello Back from Nova Scotia.
    Rebekah

    ReplyDelete