Saturday, April 2, 2011

Hey I'm a Green Party Representative and I'm in the Conservative Stronghold of Nova Scotia and I'm wondering if you would vote for me?

I've missed the election by one month.  Exactly one month.  Election date May 2nd 2011, my Eighteenth birthday, June 2nd 2011,  Not cool David Johnson, super not impressed. But I have some things to look forward to, if Harper doesn't get a majority he'll lose the leadership of the Conservatives, and we'll need a new election.  If Layton gets in, well he's sick.  That was really mean.
I'm excited still, I love elections.  I'm going to watch the entire coverage and laugh and be mad and yell at people.  The Green Party candidates are really funny.  Last election I yelled at the entire province of Newfoundland because not a single Conservative got in.
Also the fact that Elizabeth Maye ran against Peter McKay in a extremely Conservative part of Nova Scotia, that has almost always been Conservative , highly amuses me.  Why did she do that?  I don't know.  She lost, by a ton.  Then she was like what?  Now she's running out west, I still don't think she will win.
If Harper does get over thrown because of a minority I'm hoping John Baird gets the leadership, that would be fun.  Or Peter McKay, by he seems like he's going to leave soon.
Stockwell Day is done in politics, now maybe I wont confuse him with Conrad Black.  That is not a good mix-up.  
This is my longest post title ever.

4 comments:

  1. your right if Harper doesn't get a majority he will no longer be leader of the federal conservative party of Canada i think that Peter McKay would make a good leader. to many people dislike John Baird because he is the finance minister so everybody will blame him for the economic problems that we have been having. Elizabeth Maye is all talk and no action. she can say what ever she wants because she knows that she will never get in. the debate is April 12.

    ReplyDelete
  2. John Baird isn't the finance minister, Jim Flaherty is, John Baird is the Government house leader(just looked that up of Wikipedia)
    But everything else..minus that was true. Elizabeth Maye is just crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm sorry, i knew that but i guess i just got a little bit mixed up. one of my cousins works for John Baird so i should of known better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's okay I mix up Stockwell Day and Conrad Black all the time, and one isn't politician. Both John Baird and Jim Flaherty are Conservatives, it's pretty close.

    ReplyDelete