Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Prettiest place on Earth

Sadly my reading group is cancelled this afternoon.  I'm sad.
 I've been hunting Mod Cloth like an insane person...but from what I've gathered everyone who shops on Mod Cloth is obsessive. 
I need clothes badly.  I need to hit up Frenchies pretty soon.
I'm wearing a Habs sweater that I've had since I was 9, that I got from my uncle.  Goodness.
I miss Christmas.  But Spring is coming I like spring, it smells nice.
Early fall/late summer is my favourite time of year though.  The Valley is probably one of the prettiest place on Earth during the fall.  I like the feeling of a late Summer night.  Like the nights at camp, I love that.  I love how the nights smell here in the fall, crisp, heavy with harvest.  Thanksgiving is my second favourite holiday.
I also really like late June, it's wonderful.
November and I don't really get along.

4 comments:

  1. I'm sad about reading to

    ReplyDelete
  2. November is my worst month

    ReplyDelete
  3. love November. thats when the first snow fall comes. :) sometimes that a good thing. GO HABS and PACIORETTY!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete