Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Forestry, 1975?

Does anyone have statistics relating the GDP of Canada and forestry and other industries in 1975?
Didn't think so, as Google has none either.

I've been running to the mailbox like crazy lately.  I clearly have no patience.  It's so aggravating.

I have a Chemistry test tomorrow.  I don't think it's going to be overly hard, but what do I know?  I'm actually supposed to write it on Friday but, there's an event at one of  "my schools" that I want to go to, if I can get in.
I wish I  could get feed back from the other 2, so I can make up my mind.  I kind of already have.  I'd be close, I'd be in my second favourite town ever and I would have a room mate.  A room mate who seems nice and stable and is the sister of one of the members of my 2nd favourite family.  There's a lot of second favourites involved.

3 comments:

  1. massive earthquake in japan last night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw that, crazy. It's going to result in a Tsunamia all across the Pacific. Sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crystal Wattel is in hawaii :( not good.

    ReplyDelete