Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Time y u no speed up and slow down?

I haven't blogged in awhile.  The internet goes down every time it rains, we really need to change providers. It's driving me nuts.
I leave for camp in less than 3 weeks, this time in 3 weeks I'll be eating supper?  Am I right, or waiting around awkwardly to eat supper, one of the two. It looks like Lauren and I are going to be doing crafts this year, which is pretty cool.  tag team for life.  Maybe I wasn't supposed to say that....
Anways(Safari is telling me that this is not a real word) my family is working on a super cool surprise for everyone travelling with us to camp!  You'll have to wait.
I also started the camp skit, and well it's okay, not that great but okay,I ned some help with it.
I bought the Martha Stewart Pie and Tart book, and made a pie from it, so that;s exciting.
When I get back from camp I move into my residence, so excited for that.
This is more of an update than a real post.
I'll write a real post soon, I promise.

7 comments:

  1. can't wait I'm glad that I am driving you people.
    whats the surprise cant wait, in a way but that means that I have to start school again:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. You haven't even finished school yet :) Bring your left over work and work on it until 2 in the morning...you may as well be productive, right? not that sitting out on the lawn blinding kids isn't productive :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finished just a little bit ago at about 8:30pm August 9, 2011. HURRAH!!! Whats that about sitting in the lawn blinding kids?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's amazing!! Now you can enjoy your summer :)
    Oh nothing you know....just keeping the campers in line. I won't have to bring a pellet gun this year unless...you know the Quick boys start acting up. We've always got the big flash light. Maybe this year we'll actually be able to stay inside where's it's warm.
    I shouldn't be wishing my summer away.

    ReplyDelete
  5. can't wait for camppppppppp!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your enthusiasm is great Jesse, just carry that over into camp and help your team win (preferably my team) Start practicing your crab walk. ;)
    41 minutes from now it will be 18 days!

    ReplyDelete
  7. my team has never won so if you are on my team don't get your hopes up

    ReplyDelete