Monday, August 15, 2011

God and Rap Core

This video is amazing.  I've never listened to Korn, I'm not really into rap core.  But I've always know of then, then I found out the guy from Korn became a Christian.  Still don't listen to Korn.  He's kind of scary, really.  And I'm saying this.  It seems so weird hearing what he's saying but It's amazing.  Scroll down if he's disturbing you, I will not hold it against you and I doubt he would either.
God is so amazing. So many people just don't get that.



Go look up I am Second, you will not be disappointed.
Hearing Michael W. Smith talk about doing drugs is extremely weird.  He's Michael W. Smith, biggest Christian artist of all time, him Steven Curtis Chapman and Amy Grant are Christian music.  He came from doing all these drugs to doing that, amazing.  No, God is Amazing.

Honestly Steven Baldwin freaked me out more, I have a phobia of Baldwins.

No comments:

Post a Comment