Thursday, August 11, 2011

money

I hate money, I really do. I hate saving money I hate spending money oh boy do I hate that.  I hate working for money.  I hate it.  I would stop using money but I live in a society where I can't do that, or I would.  I hate how greedy people are and how poor people are.  I hate corporations that control everything.  I'll never be a capitalist, I can't stand capitalism.  It's just a bad idea, to exploit people for what? money.
The number one reason I didn't want to go to university was because of the cost,it just costs so much.  I am no going to get a big enough student loan to cover my cost of living.  And that fact is killing me.  I just can't do it.  I need to move out I need to but I just can't.
I hate money so much.

So my hatin' is done.
camp is soon!

2 comments:

  1. i dont like working for money either i dont like working pirod

    ReplyDelete