Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Update

So now that I have a laptop I've been blogging less, how does that make sense?
Samarah brought a Dave Matthews Band shirt home for me from Frenchies. I'm about 89% sure that it was made someone with a orange marker a stencil set and a t-shirt from Walmart.
No raspberry picking today, it poured really really hard and there was thunder and lighting.  Susie did not enjoy that at all, when I was making supper she stayed at my hip the entire time.  She's so strange.
I don't think I'll have as many typing errors with this keyboard.  I'm way faster.
Over 100 people have died in Syria since Sunday.
The interim leader of the NDp used to work with the Bloc, hilarious.  January of this year!! the election started in March, that's 2 months.  Why does she have the leadership?  She's only been part of the party for 2 months and got one of those I'm voting for Jack seats in Quebec.  I haven't talked politics in a long time on here, nothing has really happened.  She's a separatist, well I did hear over and over that a NDP majority would lead to separation.  I guess they weren't that cracked.
I should go watch some NBC comedy, that would be a good end to this night.  Our house just got really hot, I don't understand.
I should write areal post sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment