Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The waiting is killing me

This summer went way too fast, way too fast.  I think it was because I ended school so late,( June 28th.) and am so excited for camp.  I have never been this excited for camp before, I have always dreaded it.  Last year on the afternoon before camp started I wasn't even sure if I was going to go, but I did, and now I am so excited.  I'm so excited to start university, I've worked so hard to get to this point and now here it is.  I'm worried about it though, I'm getting back late on Saturday, the day I move into residence and everyone knows how hard and intense university is.  I am going to work harder than I ever had before, and  that scares me.  My finances still aren't figured out and that is driving me crazy.
I have a week and a couple days before I go away, I'm trying to make the most of it, reading, staying up late, sleeping in.
I am over the moon excited for camp, but the thing abut going to camp the last week of the summer is, your last week of summer is gone.  And you spend your whole summer waiting for the last week and wishing it to come sooner, but then you get back and you have 2 days to recoup and then you have to enter the real world again.  I don't even get 2 day, I get like 2 minutes.

3 comments:

  1. that's not long I finished school August 9, 2011

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very good point, at least you finished before your birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are right I am so glad that I did.

    ReplyDelete