Tuesday, September 21, 2010

"I Can't see your rib cage, but I can hear the moon rock"

This post is about camp.
I'm extremly sorry to all of your people that haven't been able to experience the wonder that a Crazy Reformed Christian Camp.  This is how I explain it: food, so much food, Insanity and God, all at once.
As I said in my last post, it was one of the best if not the best week of my life.  I loved it.
The year I took a risk

All of the below pictures were stolen from Samarah.

As you know me I remeber quotes, not really pictures. here some of the best.

"I didn't know girls could like X-men too"- Mrs. Compton, one of the nicest ladies I've ever met. (Two girls at camp had X-Men shirts ahaha)
"I have an itch or a Sratch or something, My rib cage is underwater so you can't see it.  Are you thinking about my butt?"-TLK

Evan-"I know why Twilight is so popular."
C, A, R-"Why?"
Evan-"Edward's Yummyness"

"Where's Will!!!??  WILL!!!!?!!"
                      

There was some pretty good facepaint....
                   
                    
(okay so this one isn't that good.)
This isn't Autumn and I have no picture of Autumn's face paint but I heard her say "I didn't ask for any paint on my neck and she put paint on my neck"  the face paint was a bit..off

The Lipstick Bandits, who tried quite hard to drive the camp to the brink of insanity.
This is the reason for the above moniker:
I met this Kid, He's the best, he's a fountain of wonderful stories, about Squirells and bungalows, his Great aunts chair, sharing a bed, and insane kids with shot guns.  Also people smoking a weed and things that start with "K"  John.  I mean Jone

Jone and Samarah made this super craft.  Just another skill of Jone
                  
John is a great photographer, he took this picture where I look so incrediably good
                  
Here's another picture where I look incrediably good.  How does this picture even make sense, Evan looks like a model

                                   
These guys are bestfriends for life, they play Warhammer 40000 all the time

Hannah Montanna AND Justin Beiber were at Camp!

Hannah Montana
                          
Beibes, I am a Beleiber.

We got trapped at camp over the weekend because of Hurrican Earl, the following occured:
Evan filled inthe speech bubbles in the girly magazine Samarah found in the boys dorm

Some of the boys made a kite to run around in the wind with.
                  

We swam in the hurricane, it was great, but one of the scariest experiences of my entire life.  Evan as a mermaid.

Then we drove home, and ate I  think 3 bags of chips and a ton of candy.  Casper cried,and made up excuses to go back.  Then we came home and went back to real life.  Which kind of sucked.
I can't wait until next year!
The year I get a clue.



No comments:

Post a Comment