Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A Downer.

Can we get over the Royal Wedding?  Thank You.  I'm sick of seeing Kate and William on every webpage, every newscast.  Get over it.

I hate the n word.  really I do.  It's so inappropriate.  No one should ever use it, I don't care your colour, religion, creed, or race.  Never use it.  I don't see why rappers feel the need to use it repeatedly in their songs.  does it add anything? Answer: No.  It needs to be gone, now.
Back in the day whites used it as a derogatory word against blacks.  Now we don't because it was derogatory.  But still today blacks use it as a nickname for one another, but whites can't and don't use it.  I don't get it.
That being said, I think the word has a place in old books.  Only old ones.  Why?  because that was the language of the time, that's how they used it.  What are you supposed to replace it with?  I can't think of anything.
The world is a crazy place filled with double standards.

1 comment: