Saturday, February 19, 2011

The Scottish Cheapness pays-off

Toronto lost. That's great.

Something pretty amazing happened to me today. I was at the mall, I went into Payless, nothing nothing at all. I was sad. I need shoes, sneakers, flats, boots, everything. I really want new Vans, or Chucks. Really I have my heart sets on a pair of Toms. So then I was wandering around and came across the skate-ish store. The had huge pink signs everywhere 75% off Chuck Taylors. ARE YOU KIDDING ME! They're so expensive, crazy. I found a pair of grey low-tops in my size, I said to mom "If these fit me, you're buying them for me"  They fit, so now I am the owner of said shoes.  And they only cost $13.75, originally 55.  Yup.  I have a slight obsession with grey, just a smidge...
Here they are,
Love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment