Tuesday, February 15, 2011

"What is so bad about being Canadian?"

Do you know what's fun?  Graphing the birth and death rates of Canada since 1925.  Actually not at all.
I saw a necklace in a shop on Saturday that was the impression of a Russian medal, it would be a lie if I told you I didn't think about buying it for 8 seconds.
I listened to Mumford and Sons nearly all day today, only stopping to listen to The Avett Brothers and Emery.  Which are about at par with them.  Why didn't I pay attention to them earlier.  I was so wrapped up in them that I forgot I had a brand new My Chemical Romance album on my iPod.  Weird.
Micheal W. Smith, knows had to party like a rock star...he has the biggest choir I have ever seen.  like 4 million people.
My sitcom watching today was ridden with references to Canada.  I'm one of those Canadians that loves the mild insults to my country.  I think it's funny, I like stereotypes.( in the right context, and the good ones, like Eh, and Minnesota accents)  Some people get really offended, I don't.  I laugh.
This conversation on 30 Rock was hilarious
Bellboy: "What is so bad about being Canadian?"
Jack: "Your milk comes in bags...bags."
Avery: "Your pavilion at Epcot doesn't have a ride!" (Like that's our fault, Disney)
Love it.
Canada does have a pretty low death rate....

No comments:

Post a Comment