Tuesday, February 22, 2011

10:43 p.m.

I have 2 posts that I'm going to write this week.  One on the Olympics and one politically charged.
I got free books today, I like that.  I now own the Macleans that came out the week I was born.  Super cool.  The Canadiens won the cup that year, good year.  I also picked up a copy of The Great Gatsby, and David Copperfield, and a book on fascism.  Score.
Today in geography my teacher talked about Norway for 25 minutes, really he just kept going, he even drew a fjord .  He then moved on to the Yukon, and said that it was "the land of the midnight sun" and the lights went out, pretty weird.
Lime Jello is clearly the best of all Jellos.  Just throwing it out there.
Elliot Freidman, you are too cool.  Why are you so smart, and good at talking about Hockey?
I'm going to blog this week, even though I want to climb into bed in flannel pajamas between flannel sheets and sleep until March 2nd.  ( I may have an addiction to flannel, it's like sleeping wrapped in a dream.)

No comments:

Post a Comment