Monday, February 21, 2011

Stress

I am so stressed out, ugh.  I've got to apply to universities this week.  Like Now.  this minute,
I don't want to.
There are a million things I would rather do than apply to schools.  I should make a list to distract myself.  I've actually got a list, in a notebook somewhere in my bedroom.
Right now I'm thinking about taking a year off.  Or the rest of my life.
I also have to have 20 pages done for my Art sketch-book by Friday.  So you're thinking no big deal.  I only have 6 pages done right now.
This is shaping up to be a crappy week.

I think I need to be more positive.  I should start now.
I'm posting this mainly to make me happy.  Ken from Freaks and Geeks in his peasant hat showing some school pride.
I'm also watching Corner Gas, that's helping a lot.  It's also the mysterious muffin episode, the one I hunted down, for 7 months.  I love this show more than I should.  I also like Freaks and Geeks a lot, but not near as much as Corner Gas.

2 comments:

  1. You are at a turning point in your life, Bekah. Decisions are very difficult to make. I saw Chris get stressed out at this stage of his life as well. Remember, God holds the key to your life. He has it all mapped out. Let Him lead you so you don't get more gray hair than I have. If you need to take a year off from school, there is no shame in that either. That just gives you time to think. Remember that your family supports you in whatever you do.
    You are in our prayers, as well, as in the prayers of your parents - that should give you a comfort and a peace as well.
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to share with you words of wisdom Matt now tells me when he senses I am getting stressed. - Mom, Don't worry. God has everything planned. Everything will fall into place, so worrying is not going to do a thing."
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete