Monday, January 31, 2011

I just like making long lists.

I've finished my application for Redeemer...on the last possible day that it would be free.  I wrote my essays this morning, only to type them into my application to find out that they were to short.  Good job.   This is really happening.  I highly doubt I'll actually go there, it's so expensive.  Crazy.
Today is my Dad's birthday.  I made him cake...it kind of failed.  It for sure is not my best work.
I looked at prom dresses this morning.  That was fun.  I have 13 options right now,  I'm sort of indecisive.  I also like clicking.
Yesterday was Casper's birthday.  I forgot to wish him a happy birthday.  Happy Birthday!
I may possibly not go to school until Thursday.  We're supposed to get a storm on Wednesday  but I think it's going to kind of miss us.  I don't know.  I'm kind of bored.
I've improved the Moi page.  I just like making long lists.  It's at a round number right now, I don't like that.
Have you noticed that most of my post titles are quotes from somewhere in the post?
The SAG's were last night.  Nice and short, but not really worth much.  It was still an award show.

1 comment: