Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I may be Red Listed.

I'm watching the Canada, Russia gold medal game.  Exciting.

Today I checked out 3 books on Communism from the library and would have checked out more but 3 is the limit.  My profile is probably flagged at school now.  Sketchy.  They have the Marxism books shoved down in a low dark corner, so that no one finds them I guess.  Why did I check these books out?  I've decided to do my Global History essay on Communism.  I got one titled Communism (yes very original) written in 1970 by an American...I wonder how biased that's going to be?
Do you know what's crazy?  This is a rhetorical question and if I were actually talking to you I would wait for an answer, but as I want to get this post up and going I'm not going to wait.  Okay then.  The crazy thing is, that Tokyo, Japan has a population of 34 million people.  This is the population of Canada....the 2nd largest country in the world.  Insanity.
Also, a slightly less crazy thing is that I have to write three essays this month.  But 2 of them are history essays so it's okay.  While the other is a literary essay on Hamlet, ugh.

So I'm goint to go back to watching hockey then I'll read some books on Communism.  That's a fully rounded night.

No comments:

Post a Comment