Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I'm done

My exams are done.  I didn't have to stay though study hall because the wonderful twins drove me home.  I now have a 5 day break, possibly 6 if we do get the storm that they say we're going to get.

I'm seriously wishing that the election that is threated holds off till June 3rd at the least.

Oscar Nominations are out.  I've started making my predictions.  Toy Story 3 is in best picture?  Um what?  I don't know why they ever upped it to 10?  It makes the margin way too big, you start including random people and leaving out others.  I've always liked the random guy included in nominees for best actor/actress who has no chance of winning, such as Johnny Depp a couple of years ago... against Daniel Day Lewis, really who thought this through?  This year it's James Franco...or Jesse Eisenberg, yes maybe the did a good job, but they're not going to win. But they left out Ryan Gosling?

I love Gene Hackman, just saying.
Also Tina Fey is way funnier than I thought she was.

I should go sleep now.

I pray for peace in Tunisia, may you never return to the dictatorship you lived under for 23 years.  May people who perform such injustices be caught and made to face what they've done.  Why are things like this allowed to continue, why do we always come back to it?  Sin.

No comments:

Post a Comment