Monday, January 3, 2011

Some people read my blog too much.
Someone gave me a Hitler card for unforgettable during Apples to Apples...someone else gave me a camp card.  This was pretty funny because the person played me so well.

So 2011 shaping up to be a happier year, well kind of, I decided not to read this one blog that everyday made me mad.  Much better.  Also one New Years Eve someone gave me a plate of butter tarts.  Okay one more, there might be an election this year, which I'm desperatly hoping  it is after June.



Putin is pretty much my hero...He hunts bears,sings, swims to Alaska for fun kills journalists...imprisons rap musicians. He also runs Russia while not and is basically a communist.  So sarcastic, okay the part about him being my hero,that was a lie but the other stuff,  all true.
I love being sarcastic..it's a problem.

Happy Days everyone.

2 comments: