Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Stuck in Study Hall

Thank you to my sister who is using MY blog as her own bulletin board.

I'm done my Pre-cal exam, it was easier than I expected.  I know I did 2 questions wrong.  Maybe a fourth.
I'm writing my Provincial English tomorrow morning.  Goodness.

I was stuck in study hall for 3 hours today.  I nearly froze to death.  But I did get to read Little Women for that time,  I read 80 pages.  Pretty great.  I've never read the book but I've always been in love with the story, now after years and years I'm finally reading it.  I know exactly what's going to happen, how it ends, but there are so many other layers to it.

Someone seriously said to me, me, "What do we need history for" AHHHHHH!!!
I didn't actually say that, but I really really wanted to.  I did say, "Because we need to know what happened so we don't do it again."  People who think and say this are the people who will let things like Rwanda happen again.  I will continue to say this, forever.  We need to know where we've been.

No comments:

Post a Comment