Monday, January 17, 2011

"Oh, I thought they won a huge gold globe"

So the Golden Globes were last night. I love award shows, they help me deepen my pool of useless knowledge. Christian Bale won and yelled because he was drunk, amazing. Jim Parsons, Sheldon from Big Bang Theory, won over Steve Carell. And some how I was okay with that. Olivia Wilde looked amazing. I want her dress, I may buy it(If I had a couple thousand) and wear it to church. Sadly every single picture of her wearing it has been snatched off the internet and sold to magazines for large sums of money.
That is the end of me talking about this award show.
We got Google Chrome over the weekend, I like it, it corrects my spelling.
Also Montreal won on Saturday, and Toronto lost.
This is my last week of classes before exams. My Pre-cal Exam is in a week tomorrow.
I seriously have nothing to post about today, I can't think of anything.

1 comment: