Monday, January 10, 2011

Canada and Communism revisted.

I am scared of how little people know of Communism.  You say the word and everyone gets up in arms,  why?  Because there are certain preconitations that come along with it.  People think of the tyranny that comes along and not the actual ism.  I've been reading books on Communism and the rise of it lately.
Anyways, how do I always find the people who think Canada is Communist?  Second time it's happend to me.  This time I wasn't able to defend myself. Hello, I've mildly studied this and I would like to tell you the truth, but no okay....continue living in the delusion that you don't want me to live in.  UGH!  Both of these people have been Canadian too.  I'm sorry but do we still have elections, class and private ownership?  Yes. 
Why can't I ever voice my opinion anymore?
I think that tomorrow I may go back in and voice some.  I need to defend this, the truth.  But what's the use?  She's not going to listen to me.  I feel like the only voice of reason.  Why does she put my opinions down?  Atleast I have some, I analyze, I choose my side, I defend.  You're not even a humanities teacher, so basically you have no right spewing this nonsense.  First you say that global warming is a consipracy(which it might be, based on a glimmer of truth but I still think it's a little off.) then  9/11 was set up by the American government, followed by humans and animal are the same thing now Canada is communist.  You've gone way too far.  I'm going to get suspended for this post.  I shall take it standing tall.  Maybe I should revise this.
Sometimes I see why people homeschool.

I was able to take part in a wonderful political discussion yesterday.  I love talking about politics.  I was able to voice my opinion, thankfully.  I still don't know exactly where I stand, and I don't think I ever will.  There is sin in this world so nothing will ever be perfect.   I'm such a pessimist.
I could actually discuss politics and world issues forever.  I love it so much.

On a lighter note I don't have to write my Hamlet essay now.  Also the band Hockey is phenominal, I randomly discovered them a week ago and they're amazing.  And the more I listen to them the more I like them.
Okay, I promise my next post will NOT be politics related.

p.s. Joanne your comments didn't come through.

2 comments:

  1. google tim hawkins the government can.
    it crazy funny.
    oh by the way we got a bull calf today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its great being home schooled

    ReplyDelete