Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 25-part 2

Day 25 - What I would find in your bag



  1.  Pre-cal binder, which I happened to buy for  25 cents.
  2.  Wonderful graphing calculator. I feel like a major dork owning one but I love it.
  3. Pencil case.  It confuses a lot of people, it's kind of an engineering marvel.
  4. The best pencil shrpener I have ever owned.
  5. Peter Pan J.M. Barrie, which I took out of the library for our reading group :)
  6. The Children of Men P.D. James, who's a woman, what?  Amazing book.  I didn't think I would like it this much.
  7. Sense and Sensebility Jane Austen, also for Church reading group...I've really got to finish it by Friday.
  8. Random change purse that I didn't know was in my bookbag.
  9. Batman lunch bag.
  10. New Testament and Psalms and Proverbs..which I stole from my dad.  I kind of use it like a file folder and keep papers in it, such as:
  11. My schedule which I rarely use, as I've pretty much got it memorized by now.
  12. My binder for all my other subjects.
Yes, I do have 3 novels in my bag (oddly enough all writen by British authors)  I have Sense and Sensebility because I had a free and that's how I spend my frees. The Children of Men because that's my bus book.  and Peter Pan because I just got it from the library.  I'm not that crazy...
I'm excited for our Peter Pan reading club :)

1 comment: