Monday, November 22, 2010

Brain Dump

We've started season four of Heroes.  So far it seems really good, but I;m sure in a few episodes it will start dwindiling.
We read NO Shakespeare in English class today, which really sucks.  Don't get me wrong I hate Shakespeare, In grade nine I can be quoted saying "I hate Shakespeare, I'm so glad he's dead"  But I'd rather read than do questions.
I came home and did my whole Pre-Cal assignment, without a hitch.  I may be a little overly proud of myself right at this moment.
I'm not so sure about these random what's going on posts.  I seem like they're kind of meaningless...am I right?
Today I signed the 11 for the back of the grad hoodies.
Christmas is coming, I'm really starting to feel ready for it.  I usually feel ready way before this but I'm late this year.  Maybe it's the snow?  I think I'm going to put the tree up this week.
I did finally beat my record on hitting the green on the Wii, by 10 feet.  I told Samarah to blog about it, but she didn't.
Tonight I plan on watching Heroes and then going to bed early because seriously I'm half dead right.
Hope all of you had a great day.
Peter Pan is tomorrow.  I found this and thought it was funny.

2 comments:

  1. whose reading? :)
    jesse

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure, maybe me again,or Kaitlin. I don't know that anyone else is willing.

    ReplyDelete