Tuesday, November 23, 2010

94 Truths: Part Four

Peter Pan was great today, though I might not be able to talk tomorrow.  aslking home not alone in the rain was nice, even if Susie did try to eat my friends.
I've got a Pre-cal test tomorrow, I'm feeling about half confident about it.

DOING NOW:
63. Eating: nothing, but I did just eat some yogurt.

64. Drinking : nothing

65. Listening: to Heroes

66. Sitting/Laying: sitting

67. Watching :Heroes

68. Waiting: Christmas!


YOUR FUTURE:

69. Want kids? For sure, five.

70. Want to get married? Yes.

71. Career: Hmmm? Stay at home mom or High school history teacher,

72. Lips or eyes: both

73. Shorter or taller: Taller, which is pretty easy.

74. Romantic or spontaneous: both, I'm very indisicive.

75. Hook-up or relationship: relationship

76. Looks or personality: personality.

2 comments:

  1. Susie only took a hand or two nothing to worry about. Roland

    ReplyDelete