Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day 25

This day will be brought to you tomorrow, because I want to add pictures( Fixed) and as it 10 at night that's not going to happen.  So tomorrow.  When it's light.
Lauren (AKA Homey L) reads my blog and she made me the most amazing butter tarts ever becasue she read that I craved them.  She also wrote me a super cute sticky note.  And yes Lauren I do actually like them, as I had one as sone as I came home and it was the best butter tart I'vee ver had.  THANK YOU!
I wonder if I posted that I liked a million dollars if some one would give me it?  I highly doubt it.
Oh and p.s Jesse I don't make it impossible to comment, I could make it so you have to have a blog.  And this way I get to read all your "wonderful"comments.  And not the weird asian ones.

3 comments:

  1. you miss typed pictures
    jesse
    p.s. I'll have the million dollers and some of laurens butter tarts

    ReplyDelete
  2. it just might be a little hard to come up with a million dollars:) but we would if we could.
    rh

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're welcome. Glad you liked them, it was my first time making them...Mom helped a lot though.
    Homey L :) :)

    ReplyDelete