Monday, November 29, 2010

94 Truths: Part 5

HAVE YOU EVER:

77. Lost glasses/contacts: No, as I wear neither.

78. Snuck out of a house: Yes.

79. Held a gun/knife for self defense: No, odd question

80. Killed somebody: No, again why would I say if I had...

81. Broken someone's heart:Yes.

82. Been in love: Yes

83. Cried when someone died: No, only while watching movies.  Thankfully I've never had someone close to me die.


DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

84. Yourself: sometimes.

85. Miracles: Yes.

86. Love at first sight: yes, in some people I think it can happen, but there's so many other ascpects that have a part that I don't really think it can happen just like that.  I beleieve in the sudden realization of love that was always there.

87. Heaven: Very much so.

88. Santa Clause: Never had, never will.  Nor will I ever lie to my children about his existance.  I've alwasy wanted to tell a akid that Santa wasn't real..I'm kind of a jerk.

89. I straight up deleted this question because it was highly inappropriate.

90. Kiss on the first date: No.


TRUTHFULLY:


91. Is there one person you want to be with right now: Yes.I'd liek that.

92. Do you know who your real friends are: Yes, finally I know.

93. Do you believe in God: So entirely

94. Post as 100 truths? Well that didn't happen, and I can count..and read.

2 comments:

  1. I'm a jerk in the way of wanting to tell kids that santa clause is not real to jesse

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU SAID YOU WOULD POST EVERY DAY
    jesse:)

    ReplyDelete