Monday, May 30, 2011

Day Twenty

Day 20: A hobby of yours.


I used to knit, but now I don't
I read a lot, I blog, I stalk movie websites.


---------------
Did you know that Karl Marx used a monocle?

We've started calling a guy in my geography class Hammy after the squirrel on Over the Hedge.

The Romanov family of Russia only became the monarchy because no one else wanted it.  They were like okay I guess we'll take it, ugh.

Residence assignment for Acadia came out today, I got what I wanted.  Almost I wanted a single but I got a double so not worries.  Everyone at school was flipping out, it was hilarious.  I am thankfully not living on the 12th floor of the tower.

My family just sent their camp forms, they released them on Friday and we mad scrambled to get them in the mail today.

My birthday is in 3 days!  I finally decided on a dessert, I told my mom I was going to make a list of 18 desserts for her to choose from, but that never happened I made a mental list of 5.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds fuuuunnnn!! What kind of dessert did you choose???

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, now I'm drooling....
    CAMP! :D

    ReplyDelete