Saturday, May 21, 2011

Day Fourteen

Day 14: A vacation you would like to take.

Oh my, do you have 3 years?
I'd love to go to Europe, but only cool places in Europe. I have decided that I must see the Berlin wall before I die. I want to go to Berlin, Munich, The Haag, Rome, Paris, Versailles, Barcelona, Athens, the Greek Isles, Dublin, Moscow,any other major European City that is NOT London.
Also I want to hit up the American Midwest, Chicago, Minneapolis and St. Paul.
And the American East coast, New York City, Philadelphia, Boston, along the Southern coast. The coast of Georgia and South Carolina looks beautiful.
I'd also like to see the Caribbean, probably cruise wise. But not Cuba, I have no wish at all to go to Cuba.
No China, no Australia, no South America, no Africa.
Except maybe Rwanda.  But I think I would be way too much of an emotional wreck to even think of that.




Boston lost today, yay Tampa.

3 comments:

  1. Why not london? London is one of the most amazing cities in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not London because I'm not sure, I mean there is sooo much history there but I just don't have any wish at all to go to London. I used to not want to go to Paris but then I learned about the French Revolution and I need to go there now. If I go to Europe I'd much rather spend my time running around eastern Europe then getting bogged down in London. Plus London is expensive, says the girl who wants to go to Versailles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, okay that makes sense. I like your other choice of cities to go to......I would love to travel to Paris, Munich and Berlin!

    ReplyDelete