Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Day Sixteen

Day 16: A song that makes you cry.
I don't usually cry over music but the video for When you're Gone by Avril Lavigne makes me tear up.




-------------
I finished The Hunger Games and Catching Fire in under a week.  I need to read the third one, right now.  I tried to start another book and I couldn't get past the first paragraph.  They were undeniably the best books I have ever read.  They are 2 out of 3 books that I have rated 5 stars in the reading journal.  The other book was The Children of Men by P. D. James.
I won't tell you anything about the book because I would basically give it all away.  I will say, go read it, but plan to do nothing for those days because you will get so enthralled that you won't do anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment