Saturday, May 14, 2011

The Blues

I love music.  The blues, the blues they just hit me somewhere, I'm not really sure where.  Good Guitar will get me every time.  I just watched a Stevie Ray Vaughn tribute concert, with clips of him mixed in.  He could just work a guitar like no other.  Now I'm watching Crossroads festival, Clapton a whole bunch of amazing guitar players goin' at it.  2 drum kits, at least 3 guitars, all at once.
You never think music is going to sound this good.
I saw Robert Cray and Jonny Lang last summer, amazing, Jonny Lang, I can't find words right now.  I'm going to see Robert Randolph this summer.  I will dance like a maniac.
So if you have 7 minutes I would highly recommend you listen to this song.
That's one great thing about blues, none of the songs are rushed, they go on for days..okay not days that psychedelic rock.  The Grateful dead are probably still playing a song they started in 1973.

No comments:

Post a Comment