Thursday, May 19, 2011

Day Twelve

Day 12: A song that you want played at your wedding


As I am a wedding addict I have a humongous list of stuff I want at my wedding, including songs.


Lets see, Backstreets and Thunder Road by Bruce Springsteen.  To God be the  Glory, which is my favourite hymn.  Perfect Chemistry by Nevertheless.  Crazy dance stuff, so I can dance crazy.  You and I by Guardian. Come though Fount of Evey blessing, Be thought my vision.
I can tell you for a fact that Pachelbel's cannon in D major will not be played. ( as you know it reminds me of the assassination of JFK)  as well as Ava Maria, or the bridal March.  I am not a tradionalist when it comes to wedding music...or weddings in general.


Did you know that I have written more posts in the 5 months of this year than in all of last year.


I really like the poem Five Ways to Kill a Man by Edwin Brock, you can read it here.  It's kind of morbid.  

5 comments:

  1. nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pachebel is amazing! so is JFK! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, JFK was pretty amazing. One of my favourite American Presidents.
    But Cannon D drives me nuts, and I think of JFK dying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha! there's something in me that's telling that there's a reason not to like that song.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, come to the "dark side" Andy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'll think about it. :)

    ReplyDelete