Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day Seventeen

I had to open up Internet Explorer to access by blog, and now I have no spell check so hang on.

Day 17: An art piece.
If I could own any piece of art by Botticelli I would, he's amazing.  I would hang the Birth of Venus in my bathroom in a second. I would take a whole wall in my house to hang Venus and Mars.
This painting,Portriat of a Young Woman,  isn't actually done by Botticelli but it's from his school so it's in his style.


I guess I could have posted a piece of my art, but I'm not.
----------------------

Have you ever felt like praying while reading a book?  I'm not talking about a book about praying, or a Bible study or a the Bible but a novel.  I have, The Hunger Games seriusly drove me to this point, I felt like praying and I had to stop myself a couple of times.

No comments:

Post a Comment