Monday, May 9, 2011

Day Eight

Day 8: A thank you letter to someone who has changed your life.
I've already written a letter to Laura Ingels Wilder.
I really don't know who to write to.
Plain and simple.


I'm so lazy.  
Plenty of people have changed my life.  Good Charlotte is one band, I'm not so sure if that was for the better, but they opened me up to a ton of music.  But that's a lot of someones, five someones.  All of my friends have impacted me in different ways.  Lauren for example has shown me that butter tarts can be better than everything, and that my humour is appreciated.   Lindsey has taught me to spell and challenges everything ever, which is good.  My parents have showed my good music, and how to read and cook, Christianity and the like.


This is really funny



No comments:

Post a Comment