Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Day Eleven

Day 11: A photo of you taken recently.


Why so many picture of me? huh?


Apparently no one ever takes pictures of me.  And my grad pictures are on my father's camera and I don't want to get down into that.  So when my grad pictures are up on the computer I will post one, or many.


I've been reading like crazy lately.  I read a 557 page book in 6 days, which back in the day was nothing I read a the last 2 Harry Potter books in 2 days or 3 days I think.  It was Gone by Micheal Grant and it was amazing, I couldn't put it down, and some hobo (not an actual hobo, but a mean person, who does have good book taste) decided to take the sequel out of the library, so I think I'm just going to go buy it.  I just looked it up and there's going to be 6 books, I love series!  Now I'm reading the hottest teen book as of late, The Hunger Games.  I started it yesterday and I'm nearly 200 pages in, not big fate for the younger me.  I snatched up the book because it's never in the library.  When I checked it out the librarian asked, "is the 2nd one there?  You should go grab it right now." Then, "is the 3rd one? you might be okay on that one"  I should have grabbed it because so other kid pilfered it today. I'll have to buy that one too.
I'm reading so much because these book interest me, Charlotte Bronte, she did not at all interest me.  I love Jane Austen but her books just take me too long to read.  1984 was very interesting but I got caught up in the long Communist Manifesto like part.  I've been so set on reading classics that I never took time to read fun books with good stories and kids my age.  I've also only been reading books about the future.
I think I want to read the entire Artemis Fowl series from start to finish again, in a row.  So I need to buy like 3 of those books.
I may eventually take up Jane Austen again, someday when I want to feel grown up again.  I'll stick to watching the movies, I love every Jane Austen movie.


The amount of vampire books out right now is sickening.

2 comments:

  1. well you know if you ever wanted to watch the most amazing Jane Austen movie ever, (in my mind) you are more then welcome to come over to our house for a few movie nights. We have the 2009 BBC mini series of Emma. (4 hours) I LOVE it, except we got it on itunes so we can only watch it on our computer, or the ipod, but I think the PC would be better.

    ReplyDelete