Saturday, December 4, 2010

Feminism

Have I ever told you I'm so not a feminist? I'm not, I believe in submission, and stay-at-home-wiferey( Yes that's a word, with hyphens) and being lady like nd unforward and unbrash and the like.  But the more I read on the subject the more I see that I am a feminist, as according to some peoples guidelines.  When really I'm not.  See I think that women can hold postions in the military, police force, and in government.  I know this world takes all kinds of people, and I'm just one of those kinds.
I get defensive,I feel as if these people are putting me down because of what I believe( and believe me, some of them are)  I'm just kind of sick of it.  I sometimes purposely read these comments because I want to feel challenged, or just for the pian, but really I just walk away hurt.  Very hurt.  It's my own problem.
this was information, and a bit of a downer.  I'm good for that.
I'm a feminsit anti-feminist.   Some how caught between 2 cultures as it would seem

1 comment: