Friday, December 10, 2010

Dear...

Dear Girly,
I want you to be happy every single day.  I want to make you happy everyday of your life.  I wish I could give yo a HUGE hug right now and never let go.  I miss you lots.  You'v ehelped me become happy again and I'd love to do the same, but I think you want to deal with this yourself...and I'm okay waiting.  Thank you for loving me like you do, like I am.
We've come such a long way.  gotten comfortable with who we are.  I don't like seeing you hurting again.  I hate it.  I thought we were past that, but we're human, we won't be past pain.
Do something that makes you feel amazing.
Love you.

Tomorrow I promise I'm going to post a more reader friendly post.

I've got to go to the dentist today, gross.

It's way too late.  I go up to get a glass of water.

3 comments:

  1. the dentist is grosssssss

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to the dentist yesterday! It was not fun. I kept my eyes closed and kept saying to myself, "It'll be over before you know it... it's almost over... haha"

    ReplyDelete