Friday, December 31, 2010

The Eve of Eleven.

Today is New Years Eve, meaing when I wake up (really when I go to sleep) tomorrow it will be 2011.  Crazyness.  My eighteenth year apon this planet.  Wowza.
2010 was great, it really was.  It went so fast.  I became A camp counselor, I took a huge risk and it felt amazing.  This year I fully began to love myself and where I am in this world and in myself.  I discorved what I had alwasy hidden, my love of history.  I learned how to love and feel real compassion.  The Olympics made my heart burst with pride and made me remember why I love this country.  Just thinking about the winning of the Gold medal in Mens Hockey makes me over-joyed.
I want 2011 to be just as wondeful as 2010, if possibl even better.  Everything rests in the hands of God.

p.s.  I wrote 98 posts this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment