Thursday, December 3, 2009

Christmas Movie Count Down!

I'm sad because we aren't going to be here for our Christmas Eve service.. we're going to my dad childhood church at "home". They have a candlelight service, everyone burns their fingers, it hurts, nobody cares because it's Christmas. At the beginning of the service they should just start by saying"100% of you will burn your finger tonight."
Okay,our favorite Christmas movies...how 'bout I do a count down? I won't post all of them at one time, I'll post one a day until we're done. You have no say, I'm not putting up a poll.
Okay so number whatever...I'm counting up to our favorite..
My personnel favorite: Miracle on 34th Street: 1994, as I've never seen the old one....
I don't believe in Santa..at all, but I love this movie. The kids cute, the Santa's cute. I rather like it. The ending a little weird though...like how? What? If you've seen it you know. You should watch it. That in no way would convince me to watch a movie...I don't know why I said that. watch it if you like. I didn't really tell you anything but this is not a movie review blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment