Friday, December 4, 2009

New Header

Vote for my new header. I'm a very indecisive person so I need you guys to make all my choices for me.
Option A: A beautiful shiny Christmas ornament I stole from Google with a polka dotty font in the top left corner in grey


Option B: The same Ornament but with a slightly whimsy font in white in the bottom right corner

Option C: Snow covered trees with a whimsy blue font across the bottom. Also it has a drop shadow which makes it look like a picture posted on the top of my page

Option D: The trees again but with a simple bold font that's worn like an old Bible across the bottom, in grey.
You know the drill go vote in the top right corner of the blog the poll will close on Tuesday Afternoon (The 8th of December) Thanks you!



No comments:

Post a Comment