Saturday, December 12, 2009

Eloise at Christmastime

I kind of dropped off my movie list and I'm sorry.  So here we go, last night I watched Eloise at Christmastime, I love it, it's adorable...It one of  those lets make a Christmas movie to further our franchise but it soooooo cute!
Come on just look at the poster. It's lovely and my second favorite Christmas movie after the 1994 Miracle on 34th Street.  It's about a little girl, Eloise, who lives in the Plaza Hotel in New York with he Nanny, played by the vetran nanny Julie Andrews (She too is adorable)  I'm horrible at summerizing because I don't want to give away the whole movie.  Watch it if you want but if you don't then well...
  
Eloise as a the cutest Christmas tree in the world.
Eloise grew up to be:
Yes the dying sister in My Sisters Keeper, I like her much more as a cute, alive, six year old spazzing about Christmas.

I'm listening to Steven Curtis Chapman's Christmas album from 1993, It was probably played at my first Christmas.  I know it was played when I was 3 or 4  because it's in the background of  the Christmas morning video from  then.  He made some very poor sweater and scarf choices for the album art, but it was '93, so I guess that warrents as an excuse.  I'm so excited for Chrsitmas!  Only 13 more days, actually I get to open presnts on the night of the 23rd because that when we're celebrating Christmas this year because we're away on Christmas Day, it's going to be weird but Christmas and that's what counts.  Christmas is stretched over 4 days for us this year!

1 comment: