Friday, December 18, 2009

Home Alone

Hello, I used to blog here but now I don't
Anyways.  I was going to post on Wedsnesday but then friends showed up at the exact same moment I opened blogger, then I went and watched the SNL Christmas special.  Including the wonderful Hanukkah Song ( there's a part 2 which is pretty good, I too thought Springsteen was Jewish for awhile, part 3 sucks, badly.)
okay so,( I say that WAY too much) here's our next Christmas movie. 
One of everyones favorites, Home Alone and Home Alone 2: Lost in New York.
You know the plot, Macaulay Culkin (when he was mentally stable and adorable) gets left alone on Christmas, fends of burglars.  Then his parents let him get on the wrong plane and fly to New York, where it happens that  the same burgalars are kickin it. It's Hilarious, I'm also telling you to watch this one.  But I'm telling you DO NOT WATCH NUMBERS 3OR 4 EVER!!!  Don't do it.  Four is still supposed to be Kevin but he's younger than in the originals and has lost a brother, and possibly a sister too if I remember.
I'm watching Smosh now.

1 comment: