Saturday, March 28, 2009

KNITTING!!!

One of my loves: Knitting. I love to knit its fun,pretty easy and relaxing. I like how it doesn't feel like your doing anything but in the end you actually have a product. Sometimes I go into knitting with drawl and have to tear apart the house looking for yarn and needles. Here is my most recent project.

I knit this purse for my best friend Ellen Constants( no that's not her real name) I promised her that I would knit her something if in return she would paint me something. Took me around 2 weeks or so to finish because I don't knit 24/7. I wish I had a good picture of the inside but the picture keeps turning. I lined the inside with Noah's Ark material, there are sheep, whales, the ark and a couple other animals.

P.S. I'm sooooo sorry I haven't posted in a week, I just forget...
P.P.S. Yes I know this screams nerd, I freely take this label. At least I can knit.


2 comments:

  1. It's Ellen Consonants, fool! Not Constants. >:(
    grrrrrr.
    Pretty purse, thank you.

    ReplyDelete